The Brooklyn Arches Cycling Club is proud to offer a public version of the jersey and bibs that they wear both to race, and to represent.
Original artwork contains well known landmarks including two of Brooklyn’s most famous arches: The Brooklyn Bridge, with it’s iconic pointed gothic arches and The Soldiers and Sailors Memorial, planted on the top of Park Slope with it’s view of downtown Brooklyn and Manhattan.
Made by Champion Systems (providers of gear to many high-profile professional teams such as: GC Mengoni, BMW/Bianchi and Comedy Central) our Jersey features:
- Champion Systems’ exclusive CS Tech fabric for superior comfort and wicking
- Three rear pockets to carry your food, wallet, cell phone and patch kit
- Full-length zipper
- No annoying label tags at the neck
- “Club cut” (men’s only) offers a slightly longer and more relaxed fit while the race cut is form-fitting
For those who prefer a complete “kit” to a mismatched top and bottom, these bibs have been designed as the perfect compliment to our ‘Arches top. It features:
- Champion Systems 4-Way stretch chamois
- Superb elastic leg grippers
- Radio pocket
- They stay in place
- They offer more overall support (especially for those little bellies that we might have let happen over the winter!)
With a nod to the Belmont racing track, these shoe covers are great for time trials, track, criteriums and cool mornings. Made from smooth, aerodynamic lycra, these one-size-fits-all shoe covers are the perfect compliment to the Brooklyn Arches jersey and bibs.
- rear zipper for easy entry
- heal and cleat cutouts
- superb ankle grippers